星期三, 九月 17, 2008

Because of u

i would like to dedicate this song for all the blogger who visit me and guide me for help me do my this blog...

Because of u give me the motivation.
Because of u give me the power.
Because of u give me the info.

especially my India friend - gowry. Thank you.without ur support i might lose my way, is u the one to lead me to the right way.

just like this song ------Because of you!!!




i hope u all will like this song..


i really feel happy that in this world still can have this kind of friendship, hope that we will friendship forever.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

Thank u sooo much,The song is very touche :-). But thats what r the friends are for..... To help u and there with u when u r in ur ups and down.

"i will b on ur side when the rest of the world walk out"

Jimmy Lee 说...

再接再厉!慢慢的你就写的会越来越好的。

美丽安 Marianne 说...

我也有几个很要好的网友
我们不曾见面, 可是
我们的感情好好。。。。。
比身边的朋友还要好
你说, 是不是很其妙呢?
我很珍惜。。。。
这就是缘份。